The Connect Network

by Dessert Professional | The Magazine Online

911 Dessert Emergency (194)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Malt Balls

Does anyone know how to make malt balls?  It seems to be a cousin to the confection called seafoam, but not quite the same.  I'm going to t…

Started by Rob Connoley

12 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Ashley Cope

beta 6 crystals

Has anyone used beta 6 crystals? If so, does it ruin the taste and consistancy of quality chocolates? Thanx for ur input. Kevin

Started by kevin r. jones

3 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by sylvain haage

Milk protein?

I understand milk protein but I've never seen it in a recipe before.  What am I looking for in common language?

Started by Rob Connoley

0 Jan 12, 2012

Why use almond paste

Other than for the flavor, why do people use almond paste?  Is there a particular reason why marzipan requires it and/or can I eliminate us…

Started by Vicky Francisco

1 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by John Applegett

Job Opportunity HEAD CHOCOLATIER Southwestern Ohio

Head Chocolatier This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated chocolatier to join a company and build a brand from the grou…

Started by APRIL KOBERNUSS

0 Dec 16, 2011

Cream cheese vs Neufchatel

I have never used neufchatel and I am wondering if it makes a better tasting cheese cake and do you use the same amount if you were substit…

Started by Karimah Croston

0 Nov 20, 2011

Pastry Schools

Can anyone suggest a good pastry school outside of the United States of America? 

Started by Zachary Georges

0 Nov 17, 2011

Can any one Help me

I live in (Kingdom Saudi Arabia) in Riyadh city .I completed Decorating Cake Course in Wilton method of Cake Decorating. And now I looki…

Started by sara

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth A Parvu

Wedding cake nightmare

I should begin this with - there are times to say no to a potential customer.  However, I didn't. I had a young couple come in 6 months ago…

Started by Rob Connoley

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Rob Connoley

red bean paste

looking for the sweet red bean paste recipe used in japanese pastry ( or is there acompany that sells it )

Started by david m. williams

2 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by sylvain haage

RSS

Badge

Loading…

A social network where dessert professionals & others connect & share tips, techniques, recipes, & photos for all things dessert.

Sponsored Content

Latest Activity

Advertise with Us

We offer several advertising solutions across our network of sites, our print publication, and events.

Read about our Digital Advertising Solutions and request our Rate Card >>

Download the DessertProfessional.com Digital Mediakit.

Events

© 2017   The Connect Network by DessertProfessional.com   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service