The Connect Network

by Dessert Professional | The Magazine Online

Hello, I need help finding a product that they used where i worked. The product is used for chocolate cakes. I forgot the name of it, but the only thing i can do is discribe the product, and hope someone here haved used it in baking. The product is a thick paste made of chocolate and it was used to enhance the chocolate flavor to the chocolate cakes. I will apprecciate if someone has used the product and know the name and can pass it on to me. Thank you so much.

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would switch to a recipe that uses a good quality chocolate in it, rater than using some sort of compound.

I am not really sure if we are talking about the same thing, but could it be Tracey's Cake Chocolate Paste products? We have been using those for quite some time now and they are pretty good. I hope this helps.




A social network where dessert professionals & others connect & share tips, techniques, recipes, & photos for all things dessert.

Sponsored Content

Latest Activity

Advertise with Us

We offer several advertising solutions across our network of sites, our print publication, and events.

Read about our Digital Advertising Solutions and request our Rate Card >>

Download the Digital Mediakit.


© 2017   The Connect Network by   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service